2000 Pennington Rd
Ewing Township, NJ 08628
If you are a business owner and/or aspiring entrepreneur, the New Jersey Business Action Center (BAC) wants you to know about the many programs and incentives available to help your business grow and thrive.
You are invited to join BAC Executive Director Melanie Willoughby for an event Wednesday, September 12th to discuss how these incentives and programs can help you, and how you can take advantage of them.
Joining Willoughby will be representatives of the state agencies involved, including the Economic Development Authority, Department of Labor and Workforce Development, Department of the Treasury, the State Library, Board of Public Utilities, Small Business Development Center and others. These representatives will be available for one-on-one discussions at the meeting.
This program is organized by the New Jersey Business Action Center, the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce, and our MIDJersey Chamber. Hosted by The College of New Jersey.
Registration begins at 2:00 pm
Programs runs from 2:30 pm until 5:30 pm
Did you know …
- The State will pay you to become green?
- You can access powerful online databases with your library card at no charge?
- Micro-loans up to $50,000 are available for small business?
- Business advocates can help you develop an export marketing plan?
- You can purchase a building for your enterprise with as little as 10% down?